No Ringy, No Dingy!
It is better to build a fence on top of a cliff than a hospital the bottom of a cliff. Prevention is better than cure. NO RINGY, NO DINGY simply connotes: Don’t light certain fires before their time or that same fire will burn you.
It is better to try to keep a bad thing from happening than it is to fix the bad thing once it has happened. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. This book has been written to help singles or those who have suffered from previous broken relationships out of ignorance, being forced into relationships or those stepping out afresh into relationships not to make the mistakes of previous generations but LOOK BEFORE THEY LEAP!
Some of the topics in this book include:
- How to forget the past and press on!
- How your choices affect and determine your future
- 60 Keys to Designing Your Future
- What is abstinence? The benefits of ABSTINENCE
- How to avoid, resist and overcome temptation
- What is Marriage?
- 101 reasons why people get married
- What every one new should now about divorce before getting married
- How to make the right choice of a marriage partner [21 Factors to Consider]
- 120 mandatory questions to ask and investigate
- Advice to prospective couples and those in courtship
- The CHECKLIST: 100 key characteristics to look for in a potential spouse